Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
CIO in international context, I'm passionate by technologies, digital and entrepreneurship. I have the chance to experience Digital transformation in different department of the company and countries (US - China - Malaysia - and many countries in Europe)
Creating value in business through the information system and digital, and new technologies, combined with a panel of expertise: change management, expertise in complex information system, organization and set up governance, passionate for innovation. Without forgetting a good entrepreneurial spirit and boundless enthusiasm.
Improving my knowledge other MOOC, I'm certified in Bi-Modal IT and Marketing Digital and following different MOOC in Design Thinking. I'm getting it in practice by setting and leading the IT to a more efficient process and enable companies to get in a digital world.
As background in sport in everything I'm doing, I'm looking for Excellence and I keep in mind the Aristotle quote : "Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
Liberate my co-workers and giving them more responsibility, I bring happiness and a better state of mind, making everyone more efficient in an agile governance. I'm looking for new opportunities, how can I help you out?
Feel free to contact me.
Valeurs et SI
Since February 2014
- "Valeurs et SI" is a Strategy, Information Systems and Digital Transformation company for medium-sized companies that supports companies in information systems projects to align the strategy of its clients' companies through consulting missions.
Through timeshare IT services for different industries and advice to the few Start up.
- Sames-Kremlin : Industrial company
As a transition manager, I help Sames-Kremlin to improve its IT.
- Focus on business case and project that matter for them
- Help them working on their IoT development
- Recruit talented people
Turnover approximately 200 million euros operating in 18 countries and 800 users :
- Lead a Digital transformation (digital workplace, visioconferencing and website)
- Advise in Technology on Product development with their IoT / RFID and QR Code for product innovation (Design thinking) and supply chain implementation
- Leading a team on choosing IT Tools such as CRM/ERP, PLM and configurator
- As well as helping the team on technical issues such as implementing MPLS, AD migration, DNS setup worldwide and website implementaion in China.
- And standard CIO's Activities such as budgeting, managing team on 17 sites abroad, provide hardware and support service
- Set SLA's and KPI's for the department
Support the merge of CICO into ORTEC group from the IT side but also financial department, purchase department, IT department and so on and so fourth
- MUTUALITE FRANCAISE RHÔNE :
Advise on governance and organisation CEO and CIO to make IT department more efficient.
Merge team and set a portofolio management
- ADREA :
Help implementing BI solution and ERP
- Communication company: Work on Digital and advise on technology and tablets
to November 2017
- As Value in IT is my major focus, I build a strategy in order to get a better efficiency between legacy system and digital application such as ERP, CRM (both sides Sales team and customer satisfaction) PLM (Product Lifcycle Management) and DAM (Digital Assets Management).
In support of the growth of the group, I transform the information system of a beautiful family business into the information system of an international company. Setting and Manage IS on the BI-Modal concept and get the split of the legacy system and the valuable application.
- Enabler for digital applications such as :
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tools
- DAM (Digital Assets Management)
- CRM and E-commerce site, emailing automation, social media management
- ERP and legacy tools (travel expenses, payroll,...)
- With a global vision of the Information System for the entire group, I ensure that the practices are identical in the five factories of the group (France, US, Malaysia, China) in partnership with the industrial management and through The animation of a team in France and 2 manager on the distant sites (Malaysia and China)
- Figures : 5 industrial sites, several showrooms around the world (Dubai, London, Rio de Janeiro, Shanghai, ...), more than 650 users.
- Press articles :
to December 2013
- Make the Information System a better tool for the end-users within a global strategy throughout the company. Bring in a new technology focus including and virtualization, achieve a high level of service in the 52 business unit (30 countries)
- - Define IS master plan and governance for the worldwide company
- Management of IT teams and collaboration with the different business areas of the company
- Redesign and implementation of the ERP in different business areas such as Purchasing Process, Time Management, Temporary work management, Accounting
- Set-up a Road-Map of the ERP development
- Help users to choose a BI tool
- Creating a newsletter for a better communication between the IS department and top management
- Contracting with a datacenter for a hosting strategy worldwide
- Define a mobile policy
Partesys (devient SYXPERIANE)
to July 2011
- As a project manager, I make sure that implementation of ERP for main clients are successful, such as:
- - PagesJaunes: Manager of the IS Finance team department. Managing project team (10 members), set up planning and workload, bring in methodology and leadership
- DS Smith Kaysersberg: Spin-off of 2 companies, split off activities such as supply, finance, stocks, sales, and maintenance
- VFD: Implementation of supply process
MIT's Sloan School of Management
Winning companies, such as Apple, Virgin, Toyota and others, innovate continuously because of their culture of design thinking—integrating the needs of people, the possibilities of technology and the requirements for business success. In this course, you will learn how to take a similar approach in your own business—blending the perspectives of marketing, design and engineering into a systematic approach to delivering innovation.
This Specialization will help you switch from a top-down leadership, with the emphasis on authority, to an open leadership based on trust and sense.
This new approach of leadership, taught to HEC MBA’s student and top executives, encourages relationships between people in spite of their differences of opinion and enables better team leadership.
The Savoir-Relier protocol is based on more than 25 years of research and practice. It has been implemented with positive impact on individual and teams in companies like Apple, L'Oréal, LVMH, Sanofi or Pernod Ricard for example.
Just as them, as an executive, manager or individual, you will practice the Savoir-Relier method and discover that when done with courage, empathy, humility and resilience, it stimulates creative initiatives, and creates meaning to foster action and results. It will help you to overcome difficult situations with resilience and navigate complex systems.
You will explore your own leadership style through conversations with your peers, and acquire the necessary self-confidence to make good decisions based on the opinions and ideas of others, even if they are contradictory
You will also hear perspectives on leadership from outstanding leaders such as an Olympic athlete, business executives, and other distinguished guest speakers.
In the final Capstone Project, you will apply the skills you have grown and the models you have learned to address and overcome a personal leadership challenge.
Université de l'Illinois à Urbana-Champaign
to December 2017
When you complete the Digital Marketing Specialization you will have an understanding of the continually shifting consumer mindset and how to use varying digital platforms to reach different customer groups. You will understand strategic marketing concepts and the tools required to make informed decisions and set the direction for your company, business unit, department, or product line in a digital ecosystem. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Specialization is an offering of the University of Illinois iMBA - a high-quality and affordable program from the University of Illinois, built on Coursera Specializations. If you decide to apply, your success in Digital Marketing (and other iMBA Specializations on Coursera), will be considered as a factor in admission.
Certificat : https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/ZPT8SS6PAXMX
Certificat : https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/GFAWNNYSCGKX
ESSEC Business School
to January 2018
Objectif pédagogique :
Présentation des principaux outils, méthodes et théories en gestion du changement. Description des fondamentaux de la conduite du changement.
A l’issue du cours, les apprenants peuvent :
- comprendre la notion de conduite du changement et son évolution dans le temps
- appréhender les grands mécanismes psychosociologiques du changement
- diagnostiquer un changement (stratégique, culturel, organisationnel, informatique) en entreprise
- construire les plans de formation, de communication et d'accompagnement
- mettre en place les dispositifs de pilotage d'un changement
- déployer des démarches agiles du changement à base d'ateliers participatifs
Centrale & SupElec Paris
to May 2015
Transform or disappear, the Darwinism of IT: In order to adapt to a digital world, a two-speed IT is needed.
Despite the importance of IT in today’s digital world, Chief Information Officers (CIOs) often struggle to get their voices heard by executive committees.
Faced with this challenge, IT departments are being forced to reinvent themselves to adapt their companies to the fast paced evolution of technology. The Boston Consulting Group has developed a business approach that allows IT to shed off its appearance of a heavy cost center and to adopt a new, more realistic persona as a quality service provider, partnering with users and the management.
Would you be a professional, a student in engineering, a student in a business schools or would you just be interested in digital transformation and its implications on IT, Learn with three BCG experts why and how to manage an IT department as a business in order to transform a company and adapt it to a digital world.
Ecole supérieure de Commerce de Clermont-Ferrand
to September 2005
Formation permettant d'acquérir une double compétence technique (réseau, infrastructure, server, base de données, ...) et métier (finance, achats, ventes,...)
Wilfrid Laurier University
En échange au Canada dans une Université Anglophone
Freedom- and responsibility-based organization
International BusinessUS, CHINA, DUBAI, MALAYSIA, HK, UK, CANADA
Food and Beverage
Business Analysis / Change Analysis
Follow-up / Change Support
Managing Project portofolio
Secured IS/IT Project
Off-shore and Near Shore contract development
Drive international outsource projet
Team management (up to 25)
ERP / BI / CRM
NetworkingCampagne marketing Linkedin
AnalyticsGoogle analytics, Google Tag manager, Google AdWords, Google webmaster tools
PresentationsExplee, Moovly, Prezi
Emailing CampaignExperSender, Simplycast, MailChimp, send in blue,
French: mother tongue