CIO in international context, I'm passionate by technologies, digital and entrepreneurship. I have the chance to experience Digital transformation in different department of the company and countries (US - China - Malaysia - and many countries in Europe)
Creating value in business through the information system and digital, and new technologies, combined with a panel of expertise: change management, expertise in complex information system, organization and set up governance, passionate for innovation. Without forgetting a good entrepreneurial spirit and boundless enthusiasm.
Improving my knowledge other MOOC, I'm certified in Bi-Modal IT and Marketing Digital and following different in MOOC in Design Thinking. I'm getting it in practice by setting and leading the IT to a more efficient process and enable companies to get in a digital world.
As background in sport in everything I'm doing, I'm looking for Excellence and I keep in mind the Aristotle quote : "Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
Liberate my co-workers and giving them more responsibility, I bring happiness and a better state of mind, making everyone more efficient in an agile governance.
how can I help you out?
Since December 2015
- As Value in IT is my major focus, I build a strategy in order to get a better efficiency between legacy system and digital application such as ERP, CRM (both sides Sales team and customer satisfaction) PLM (Product Lifcycle Management) and DAM (Digital Assets Management).
In support of the growth of the group, I transform the information system of a beautiful family business into the information system of an international company. Setting and Manage IS on the BI-Modal concept and get the split of the legacy system and the valuable application.
- Enabler for digital applications such as :
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tools
- DAM (Digital Assets Management)
- CRM and E-commerce site, emailing automation, social media management
- ERP and legacy tools (travel expenses, payroll,...)
- With a global vision of the Information System for the entire group, I ensure that the practices are identical in the five factories of the group (France, US, Malaysia, China) in partnership with the industrial management and through The animation of a team in France and 2 manager on the distant sites (Malaysia and China)
- Figures : 5 industrial sites, several showrooms around the world (Dubai, London, Rio de Janeiro, Shanghai, ...), more than 650 users.
- Press articles :
Valeurs et SI
Since February 2014
- Valeurs et SI is a company in Strategy, Information Systems and digital transformation for mid-cap companies. I support businesses in Information System projects to align my clients companies’ strategy through consulting assignments
- - Technology consulting in mobile communication for an industrial company. The project is named “all digital”
- Application development strategy for mobile devices (tablets and smartphones)
- Merge IT and IS departments for a merger health industry companies as well as starting IT portofolio management
- ERP Project Roll-out: Project Director for industrial coating company
- ERP Implementation for insurance and industrial companies
to December 2013
- Make the Information System a better tool for the end-users within a global strategy throughout the company. Bring in a new technology focus including and virtualization, achieve a high level of service in the 52 business unit (30 countries)
- - Define IS master plan and governance for the worldwide company
- Management of IT teams and collaboration with the different business areas of the company
- Redesign and implementation of the ERP in different business areas such as Purchasing Process, Time Management, Temporary work management, Accounting
- Set-up a Road-Map of the ERP development
- Help users to choose a BI tool
- Creating a newsletter for a better communication between the IS department and top management
- Contracting with a datacenter for a hosting strategy worldwide
- Define a mobile policy
Partesys (devient SYXPERIANE)
to July 2011
- As a project manager, I make sure that implementation of ERP for main clients are successful, such as:
- - PagesJaunes: Manager of the IS Finance team department. Managing project team (10 members), set up planning and workload, bring in methodology and leadership
- DS Smith Kaysersberg: Spin-off of 2 companies, split off activities such as supply, finance, stocks, sales, and maintenance
- VFD: Implementation of supply process
Université de l'Illinois à Urbana-Champaign
to December 2017
When you complete the Digital Marketing Specialization you will have an understanding of the continually shifting consumer mindset and how to use varying digital platforms to reach different customer groups. You will understand strategic marketing concepts and the tools required to make informed decisions and set the direction for your company, business unit, department, or product line in a digital ecosystem. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Specialization is an offering of the University of Illinois iMBA - a high-quality and affordable program from the University of Illinois, built on Coursera Specializations. If you decide to apply, your success in Digital Marketing (and other iMBA Specializations on Coursera), will be considered as a factor in admission.
Certificat : https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/ZPT8SS6PAXMX
Certificat : https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/GFAWNNYSCGKX
University of Virginia
to January 2018
Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet.
In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions.
Certificate In Progress
ESSEC Business School
to January 2018
L'accélération de l'environnement socio-économique conduit les entreprises à multiplier les projets de changement (nouveaux produits, applications digitales, optimisation des coûts, nouvelles organisationnelles, etc.). Le changement n'est plus un phénomène conjoncturel mais permanent. Le changement est devenu un objet gestionnaire avec des méthodologies, des outils et des compétences. La compétence en conduite du changement se développe dans les cabinets de conseil et en interne dans les entreprises. Consultants, chefs de projet, experts du changement, acteurs de la fonction RH et tous les managers doivent se doter d'une compétence en conduite du changement pour réaliser les nombreuses transformations que les entreprises et les administrations ont à mener.
Ce MOOC est une réponse à la généralisation de la compétence en conduite du changement. Il propose un dispositif pédagogique pour acculturer un grand nombre de personnes dans les entreprises et leur donner les fondamentaux en termes de méthodologies et d'outils.
Objectif pédagogique :
Présentation des principaux outils, méthodes et théories en gestion du changement. Description des fondamentaux de la conduite du changement.
A l’issue du cours, les apprenants peuvent :
- comprendre la notion de conduite du changement et son évolution dans le temps
- appréhender les grands mécanismes psychosociologiques du changement
- diagnostiquer un changement (stratégique, culturel, organisationnel, informatique) en entreprise
- construire les plans de formation, de communication et d'accompagnement
- mettre en place les dispositifs de pilotage d'un changement
- déployer des démarches agiles du changement à base d'ateliers participatifs
Centrale & SupElec Paris
to May 2015
Transform or disappear, the Darwinism of IT: In order to adapt to a digital world, a two-speed IT is needed.
Despite the importance of IT in today’s digital world, Chief Information Officers (CIOs) often struggle to get their voices heard by executive committees.
Faced with this challenge, IT departments are being forced to reinvent themselves to adapt their companies to the fast paced evolution of technology. The Boston Consulting Group has developed a business approach that allows IT to shed off its appearance of a heavy cost center and to adopt a new, more realistic persona as a quality service provider, partnering with users and the management.
Would you be a professional, a student in engineering, a student in a business schools or would you just be interested in digital transformation and its implications on IT, Learn with three BCG experts why and how to manage an IT department as a business in order to transform a company and adapt it to a digital world.
Ecole supérieure de Commerce de Clermont-Ferrand
to September 2005
Formation permettant d'acquérir une double compétence technique (réseau, infrastructure, server, base de données, ...) et métier (finance, achats, ventes,...)
Wilfrid Laurier University
En échange au Canada dans une Université Anglophone
Freedom- and responsibility-based organization
International BusinessUS, CHINA, DUBAI, MALAYSIA, HK, UK, CANADA
Business Analysis / Change Analysis
Follow-up / Change Support
Off-shore and Near Shore contract development
Drive international outsource projet
Team management (up to 25)
ERP / BI / CRM
Managing Project portofolio
Secured IS/IT Project
NetworkingCampagne marketing Linkedin
AnalyticsGoogle analytics, Google Tag manager, Google AdWords, Google webmaster tools
PresentationsExplee, Moovly, Prezi
Emailing CampaignExperSender, Simplycast, MailChimp, send in blue,
French: mother tongue